- Ref: CS422
- Location: Wrexham
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £23000 - OTE £30K Per Annum Apply for this Job
Our multi award winning client is seeking a Telesales Executive to join their high energy, positive and friendly team. This employer is looking for an experienced B2B telesales person who can remain self motivated. In return they offer basic salary of £23k plus a generous 3 tier bonus structure with a realistic OTE of £30k. Company benefits include pension contribution, Life insurance, Additional annual leave due to length of service, Subsidised lunch and drinks, Parties and events, Interest free loan, Free breakfast and fruit, and tea and coffee in the kitchens, Recruitment bonus and they also have a package of benefits that you can decide from depending on your individual wish list.
As an Outbound Telemarketing Executive you will make cold outbound calls, providing potential customers with information and generate appointments for the Head of Finance Sector. You will follow guidelines a processes precisely, and consistently hit KPI’s set.
- Effectively drive outbound telemarketing sales calls, providing product information that will assist the customer in making an informed decision
- Be a product ambassador with expert knowledge of all products applicable to your sector
- Ensure you are utilising CRM effectively and are personally maximising the utilisation of the tool to drive sales within the team
- Build effective relationships with all prospects
- Understand business issues and recommend solutions for improvement
- Follow operational protocols, procedures and processes to ensure targets and KPI’s are met in accordance with forecasts
- Deliver individual quantitative appointment targets, adhering to quality and accuracy standards
- Maintain and develop your technical knowledge and expertise, and demonstrate commitment to your own personal development
- Ensure a strong presence on social media channels to support the growth of the sector
- Use resources effectively and efficiently
- Provide support, mentoring and guidance to others as required
- As a business brand ambassador, with strong product and client awareness
- Results-orientated and persistent, knowing what’s important and which steps you need to take to achieve success
- Target driven, focused on achieving goals and tenacious in your approach
- A strong team player, comfortable working together to solve problems and overcome challenges, but equally confident working independently when required
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment and can demonstrate previous, similar experience
- Ability to influence the customer through 3approved sales techniques and going the “extra mile”
- Ability to remain motivated in a changing working environment
- Good keyboard skills, comfortable using all Microsoft Office programs
- Comfortable working on your own initiative, able to see what needs doing and actioning accordingly without prompt
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and are interested, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.