Technical Support Administrator
- Ref: FS19
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £15,000 - £17,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
A new role has arisen with our highly successful, established and expanding Wirral based client. Our client is a short commute from Liverpool with great public transport links. You will be working in modern, prestigious offices with an extensive employee benefits list including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, on-site gym and exercise facilities, employee awards process - making this business a great "employer of choice"!! Our client are looking for a Technical Support Administrator to join their team.
To provide a professional customer focused administration service, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and that the customers’ needs are not just consistently met but exceeded.
Overview of Responsibilities
- To support the Technical Support Team Leader in the efficient running of the service with regards to our Design Review Team, HVS Project Managers, Major Project Surveyors, Refurbishment Assessors, Regional Risk Management teams.
- To manage incoming correspondence & queries including hard copies and discs as well as web based client portals and to ensure the information is correctly scanned, uploaded, filed, renamed and distributed/notified as necessary to ensure ease of use by the end user, ensuring all queries are followed through to completion within set KPI.
- To support the Surveyors, Central Plan Check Team, Structural Engineers, Refurbishment Assessors and Consultants, by monitoring the responses from Clients following the issue of consultation reports from the team and facilitating an early response.
- To extract information from the system for use by the technical teams. To liaise with clients and their design teams in order to collate information required via web shares, drop box, saving in.The relevant place.
- After review, to proactively chase the clients for the structural/architectural packages of information, using the specific responses from the surveyors/engineers/plan checkers/project managers/refurbishment assessors to enable efficient progression of the structural/plan/HV Scheck/refurbishment assessments.
- To allocate/manage the workload of the Design Review Team & Engineers, to ensure a relatively even spread of workload, based on an agreed guidance procedure, recording appropriately within the Plan Check and Engineering recording system
- Manage a stock of RMS documents and marketing materials as well as general stationary and general Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), liaise with remote admin staff for regional office stocking.
- To monitor the reports raised from the Design Review team and client responses against agreed Service Level Agreements
- To efficiently deal with administration and monitoring of Fire Officer & Sewerage Consultations within agreed timescales
- To assist with the allocation of the Building Control Help Desk duties across the team to ensure an even workload
- To attend team meetings as required
- Other duties as can reasonably be required
Experience / Skills
- Highly motivated and well organised, displaying a positive mind-set and high energy.
- Ability to follow and champion the culture and Values
- High level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and remain open and honest
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative, with confidence to put forward new ideas and is flexible in personal approach
- Committed to being a strong team player and remaining positive and approachable
- Ambitious, willing to go above and beyond and is driven in achieving company goals and personal objectives
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office namely; word, excel and outlook
- Experience in using computerised data management system is desirable
- Customer Service experience is essential
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you are interested, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful