Senior Software Developer
- Ref: CS359
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: Up to £50000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Join our highly successful, established and expanding client, working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, you will enjoy a host of employee benefits, joining
a great team in fantastic offices (however homeworking may be initially required due to Covid), with a salary of up to £50k DOE. The business
- Working within a project delivery team to help to develop ideas and come up with solutions for business change. Articulating ideas through technical and functional designs and delivering high quality, secure code that follows team guidelines and ensuring good test coverage.
- Supporting the QA team to help diagnose bugs and problems, devise fixes and contribute to test automation.
- Be prepared to offer out of hours support within reasonable expectation to support release processes and emergencies. Assisting and mentoring less senior members of the team with their work and personal development, reviewing their work and suggesting improvements.
- Demonstrate a strong will to learn, discover new technologies and bring these ideas to the rest of the team. Offer ways to continually improve how we work. Continually develop soft skills.
- Experience of CI and CD tools such as TeamCity and Octopus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technology stack, including: C#, .Net Core, ASP.Net MVC, Web API and MS SQL Server & Entity Framework.
- Message bus technologies such as MSMQ / Rabbit MQ.
- Contemporary development techniques such as TDD, Agile & Waterfall.
- Experience of other modern development tools such as Git, Visual Studio, VS Code & Jira