Sales and Marketing Coordinator
- Ref: FS8
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £25,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
An exciting Sales and Marketing Coordinator role has arisen with one of our local Birkenhead clients, this role is working 8.30am-5pm Monday - Friday, the role offers 21 days holiday plus back holiday and the office closes at Christmas.
Our Client is seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to liaise across all departments to ensure their internal and external customers’ expectations are met. Working in a B2B industry, this will involve customer sales and coordination through all available platforms along with coordinating the marketing activities to gain the maximum success from their target audience. You will also have your own accounts to manage and keep in regular contact with.
- Providing quotes, concepts, samples and lead times in an efficient and profitable manner
- Attending client meetings when required, presenting yourself in a smart and professional manner (majority of work will be office based)
- Ensuring external sales reps have all information required to meet customer expectations including quotes, product information and samples
- Attending events and shows to gain further market research and knowledge to assist future product development
- Attending sales meetings and sharing knowledge and experience with other departments
- Generating new clients and building existing accounts to ensure monthly sales targets are met
- Assist new product development and design by gaining information from clients
Working alongside a digital marketing apprentice and external website provider you will have responsibility for the following (including delegating and assigning tasks)
- Quarterly planning of marketing schedule which you will present at sales meeting to gain feedback
- Responsible for regular marketing campaigns using mail chimp including offers, newsletters, product launches and reminders
- Coordinate events to ensure brand awareness, meeting business objectives on budget
- Report and analyse monthly ecommerce sales to ensure continual sales growth
- Maintain and update social media platforms including Facebook, twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and you tube
- Maintain and update company website including weekly blog, SEO ranking
- Coordinate paid advertising campaigns including google ad words, social media and print
- Analysis of marketing and exhibition budgets including ROI
- Competitor research
- Structured searches
- Identifying product marketing opportunities to enhance profitability and competitiveness in the industry
The ideal candidate will have strong sales and marketing background coupled with customer focus and commercial acumen.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be part of this new and high performing team, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven't heard back from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.