Quality Administrator (Technical Support)
- Ref: CS294
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Contract / Part-time
- Salary: £16,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
My client is a well-established Company with an office in an idyllic location on the Wirral is looking to recruit someone to join their team in technical support. This is a part time role working 24 hours per week (5hrs per day Mon – Thurs, 4hrs Fri, to start no later than 9.30am).
- Completion of product specifications to facilitate sales.
- Completion and issuing certificates of conformance and certificates of analysis to customers
- Tracking supplier documentation and certification
- Sample collection and preparation
- QC checks of incoming goods
- Providing support to the company’s BRC certification
- Customer care relating to quality issues at point of delivery
- Candidates should have relevant food industry experience in a quality or technical role.
- Be familiar with BRC standards
- Education/ Training/ Skills:
- High level of numerical & written skills with an eye for detail.
- High level of planning and organisational skills.
- Full driver’s licence preferred as occasional travel is required
- HACCP would be a great advantage
If you have the relevant experience and are interested, please forward a copy of your cv to email@example.com
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.