Part Time IFA Administrator
- Ref: CS391
- Location: Runcorn
- Type: Permanent / Part-time
- Salary: 13.00 - 13.00 Per Hour Apply for this Job
Our busy client is seeking a new part time administrator to join their friendly team, working 23 hours per week paying £13p/hr (over 4 days) with flexibility to work a few more hours. Our client has recently moved to bigger offices to allow their small team to work respectfully socially distanced in the office and has all hand sanitiser stations etc. fitted to allow peace of mind.
- Maintenance of client data management system (intelligent office) i.e. adding and updating client information, fact finds, plan information, updating service status, scanning and uploading documents for electronic storage
- Preparing client files for initial meetings/ review meetings
- Requesting information from providers - Illustrations, valuations, quotes, policy information - some will be generated online, others by telephone of postal request
- Reviewing ceding scheme information, comparing costs and benefits with proposed options
- Submitting applications to providers - some paper, some online - and tracking cases through to completion, chasing where necessary
- Reconciliation of fees ensuring that we are receiving everything that is due, both initial and on going
- Using intelligent office to generate reports as necessary, in particular lists of clients due for review each month, and follow up work to record outcomes of these reviews in the servicing record
- Keeping abreast of all operations updates issued by the network to ensure that we stay compliant and update our processes/procedures accordingly
- Willing, can do attitude
- Common sense and able to use own initiative
- Good organisational skills and be able to prioritise own workload
- Attention to detail, especially with spelling and grammar
- Good telephone manner, confident and friendly
- Discretion is very important as dealing with confidential client information
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Previous financial services industry experience preferred
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and are interested, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.