- Ref: FS26
- Location: Ellesmere Port
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £18,564 Per Annum Apply for this Job
An exciting role has arisen for an experienced process driven analyst.Working as part of a team that will ensure that the company delivers a high level of service to all of their lender clients when managing their conveyancing panel.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday 9.00-5.30pm - 37.5 hour week. 1 hour break for lunch to be taken flexibly.
Free parking, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, perkbox.
- Process law firm applications to join lender panels
- Respond to queries from law firms and lenders
- Conduct ongoing due diligence checks on all law firms, including Risk Disc Monitoring and performance
- Identify and highlight any data discrepancies to a Senior/Team Leader when conducting checks
- Chase the expiry of key due diligence documentation e.g. PII Certificates, Practising Certificates, Membership Renewals etc.
- Be responsible for the general monitoring of the general panel law firms
- Contribute the to the wider Supplier Management Team day to day activities as directed.
- Ensure all general panel management records are reflective of the actual situation based upon the last piece of information or documentation received
- Perform other tasks as required
- Promote best practices
- Meet service levels
- Undertake training
Experience of working within a finance or remortgage process driven administrative and customer services environment where excellent attention to detail is paramount
Great team worker, highly analytical, good personal time keeping skills, willing and able to learn from others
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com