- Ref: CS394
- Location: Wirral or Home Based
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: 41000 - 48000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Your scope within this role will be to investigate and analyse the company’s operations, work practices and policies. Recommend and be responsible
for, the implementation of business change, improvement strategies / initiatives. These should support the strategic goals of the company’s risk
management service offering and promote employee engagement, collaboration, adoption and usage.
- Business Analysis: To elicit and gather data requirements as requested by the SLT (Senior Leadership Team), liaise with key stakeholders from the company. Act as a key contact for the Internal Development and QA departments.
- Compliance: Work with departmental managers to develop and implement appropriate and consistent processes across the Risk Management Services.
- Data and Analytics: Support the senior management teams across the business in analysing key risk management data for example staff activity levels, behaviour and / or regional trends to support the SLT in understanding the effectiveness of existing team management / structure.
- Identify and validate new ways of working and supporting technologies that will assist the operational teams to retain efficiencies. Ensure suitable options are considered before agreeing the solution design.
- Identify stakeholders and use appropriate techniques to investigate business situations, consider different perspectives and capture high level requirements.
- Through the definition of business requirements, lead the implementation of change initiatives as set out by the company SLT and contribute to the design of solutions across all of company platforms and applications in an exciting, fast paced multi-faceted environment.
- Work closely with key business Stakeholders, Project Managers, Developers, Testers and senior members of staff within the company to help the business implement its strategy and further enhance its market leading risk management services.
- Direct responsibility for defining the requirements to meet the process and system demands required to deliver a world class risk management service offering to customers.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement of business analysis processes and tools, keeping up to date with best practice and guidance relating to the management of business analysis activity.
- Lead in all aspects of UAT from initial documentation through to training and delivery of UAT sessions with groups of multidiscipline individuals from within the company community.
- Lead by example through education, sharing of best practice and coaching of the risk management teams to perform optimally.
- Work with relevant department Managers in the business group to ensure effective methods of communication are applied when delivering key messages of change. Evaluate the means to understand a consistent message has been received and understood by all relevant groups.
- Perform compliance reviews across the Company’s operational teams in ensuring the changes implemented are being applied in the most efficient and effective way as per the project objectives. Ensure projects and change requests are defined to high standards and aligned to the overall business strategy.
- Take responsibility for your personal development including working with your manager to set objectives and milestones and identify your training needs.
- Extensive business analysis experience gained in financial, insurance, surveying, building or multichannel environments is highly advantageous.
- Experience in delivering large scale change programmes, change management and Project Management are hugely desirable.
- Outstanding leadership and influencing skills focusing on change management and implementation.
- Track record of coaching and mentoring in best practice approaches and improving team performance.
- Pragmatic self-starter able to work with little guidance.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and proactively plans/manages time accordingly.
- Used to leading and driving projects to completion in terms of the capture, validation and analysis of functional and technical requirements.
- Experience across a variety of Development methodologies.
- Highly proficient at producing process maps and process flow models.
- Comfortable working with large scale data sets to present key trends and to all levels of senior management.
- Exposure to the full software development life-cycle.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Diligent, focused and dependable, able to build strong relationships based on integrity.
- Team player able to work constructively with project managers, business analysts, developers, suppliers, testers, business stakeholders and management.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering large scale change affecting multiple departments/areas of medium to large sized organization.
- Proven track record of leading the key milestones as part of the SDLC i.e. UAT, after go live care, ongoing training and support.