Back to SearchBack to Search
- Ref: JF335
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
A great opportunity to join this award-winning business, successful and well-established business based on the Wirral.
It's an exciting time to join them as they are launching additional new products to the market! They are looking to add an Office Administrator into their brilliant team with immediate effect.
Working hours 9-5.30pm with 1 hour lunch (37.5 hour week), 20 days holiday plus statutory, modern office space with plenty of free car parking.
Salary - £18,000 to £22,000pa
• Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices offering teas and coffees as required.
• Conduct clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
• Perform basic accounting tasks.
• Schedule meetings and travel arrangements for senior members of the company.
• Support the sales team contacting customers to confirm sales appointments, chasing up quotes and organising transport and accommodation as required.
• Create small value quotes as and when required
• Purchase hardware and other consumables for clients when required
• Arrange delivery of goods to and from client premises
• Provide administrative support for operations and project team.
• Manage the office making sure the office runs efficiently, tidy and clean and complies with its ISO9000 certification.
What is Required of You:
• HNC or above required.
• Previous experience working in an office setting.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software - they use Salesforce, Trello, Jira Sofware and Microsoft Office365.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects.
• Customer-service focused.
• Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision.
• Full UK driving license desirable but not essential
Who are you:
1. You are flexible!
2. You define “good attitude.”
3. You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
4. You have a great sense of humour.
5. You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
6. You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
7. You work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of customers, partners, employees, and the company.
8. You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
9. You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
10. You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
11. You are proactive.
12. You graciously give and receive feedback.
13. You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven't heard from us within 2 weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful
Job: 'Office Administrator' // Job URL: 'http://www.jfrecruit.co.uk/view-jobs/office-administrator' // Job Ref: 'JF335'