Digital Marketing Consultant
- Ref: CS309
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £18,000 - £33,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Our highly successful, established and expanding Wirral based client is seeking a Digital Marketing Consultant. Our client is a short commute from Liverpool with great public transport links. You will be working in modern, prestigious offices with an extensive employee benefits list including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, on-site gym and exercise facilities, employee awards process - making this business a great "employer of choice"!!
To support Sales and Marketing teams to achieve business targets by providing comprehensive marketing support, developing digital marketing initiatives and through customer relationship management for their dedicated business areas, whilst operating strictly within FCA Regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and support the planning and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives for the dedicated business areas. Co-ordinating with the Marketing, Sales and Business Partners teams. Task ownership from start to finish.
- Liaising with Marketing Manager and team members to ensure day to day team marketing tasks and deadlines are met.
- Copy writing for website, email campaigns, brochures etc. and managing the approval process for new documents via the in-house system (Q Pulse).
- Provide information, resolve problems and liaise with customers on products and services, ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Using and managing Hubspot and Dotmailer to set up, deliver, measure and report on the success of marketing campaigns and ensure a high level of data management is maintained.
- Planning and event management e.g. annual awards programme, seminars and corporate hospitality as appropriate.
- Undertake customer research to ensure high service standards are being maintained and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Conduct market and competitor research on our existing business and market segments, to determine new business opportunities and new routes to market.
- Logging all marketing activity and analysing for reporting purposes. Providing area management information to marketing manager on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
- To liaise with all departments and support the implementation of Direct Mail and email campaigns in line with company objectives.
- Keep abreast of legislation changes that affect all products and services, updating documents accordingly.
- To attend and manage trade exhibitions and industry events as required.
- To adhere to the FCA regulations governing the conduct of insurance business.
- Liaise with other areas on administrative and/or operational matters.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
DIGITAL MARKETING DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Digital specialist for Marketing
- Manage and analyse online leads and send to sales where appropriate
- Support the marketing team in the development of digital marketing plans to promote content
- Liaise with external agencies to support the development of the website and digital marketing plans to promote content and brand awareness
- Liaise with external agencies to develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies in line with the objectives of ongoing marketing campaigns
- Manage and maintain company website and update when required via CRM system
- Use of HTML and CSS skills when required to ensure branding is met on all digital campaigns
Experience / Skills
- Comprehensive ‘all round’ proven marketing experience gained in a similar environment.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Experience in data management, CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of SEO practices and ways of implementing
- Experience in event planning and management.
- Good knowledge of FCA Regulations and how they apply to marketing literature and initiatives.
- A basic knowledge of the building/construction industry including an awareness of the legislative process.
- An in depth understanding of the insurance market and related products.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to identify market opportunities.
- Ability to persuade and influence.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Copy writing and proof reading skills necessary.
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
- Strong commercial and market awareness.
- Some Management experience is desirable.
If you have the required skills and are interested, please forward a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.