- Ref: JF338
- Location: Southport
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: circa - 28000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Would you like to work in a role that really makes a difference and impacts the business?
Would you like a varied marketing and communications workload, reporting directly to the senior management team?
We are seeking an experienced and driven marketer to work for our fast growing Southport based client. The successful candidate will lead marketing and communications within the healthcare sector. If you have a background in the third sector or health and social care, or the passion to succeed in this sector, keep reading.
With a salary of circa £28k per annum working a 40 hour week, the company benefits include:
28 Days holiday which grows with Length of Service, Workplace pension, Amazing shopping discounts across big brand names, Access to private health care, Monthly team lunches, Interactive Employee Assistance Programme, Free on-site parking and Performance related bonus after qualifying period.
The workload is varied and will involve both back office marketing and hands on events and networking including:
- You will create and manage digital campaigns
- Manage social media across all platforms
- Manage any website updates and changes
- Drive leads through digital channels
- Drive improved SEO performance
- Create images and videos for the brand on social media as well as wider content and copy.
- Write and deliver email marketing campaigns and external newsletters
- Monitor campaign successes using google analytics etc.
- Respond immediately to required changes and use data for future campaigns
- Manage and arrange virtual and physical events
- Develop industry relationships through zoom and face to face networking with charities, universities, businesses, other collaborators across the area.
- Any other activities or ad hoc design work
- Support internal communications
The ideal candidate will have experience in all aspects of marketing (i.e. online advertising, google ad campaigns, email marketing, social media, video, content writing/copy, networking). You will be results driven, target focussed marketer with hands on experience within a B2B, healthcare, charity or social care background. You will have a creative mind and a great imagination, able to think outside the box when problem solving and keep to a budget. You will have the personality to inspire and engage an audience during events, conversations and through communications. You won’t need to be micro managed and marketing must be your true passion.
- Proven experience in marketing and communication across all digital formats
- B2B background or working within healthcare, charity or social care background
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Digital advertising
- Video and image creation
- Ability to work with all stakeholders
- Fantastic Time Management
Are you ready to help an established brand reach new heights and engage their workforce with the right message?