Key Nationals Account Handler
- Ref: CS299
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
A new role has arisen with our highly successful, established and expanding Wirral based client. Our client is a short commute from Liverpool with great public transport links. You will be working in modern, prestigious offices with an extensive employee benefits list including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, on-site gym and exercise facilities, employee awards process - making this business a great "employer of choice"!!
To provide a professional customer focused administration service, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and that the Key National customers’ needs are not just consistently met, but exceeded.
- To deliver the best possible customer service when dealing with internal and external customers.
- To deal with all incoming customer enquiries by telephone & email, owning the request and ensuring they are followed through to completion.
- To uphold the Company process that the SSU department is prohibited from issuing certificates of insurance.
- Liaise closely with Key Nationals Sales & Surveyors to ensure customer service levels are exceeded.
- Liaise with internal departments and clients re order amendments and chasing additional / required information (verbally and followed up through the task system).
- Continually look for ways to improve processes and increase the satisfaction to our clients.
- Chase design information for each site, enabling the business to carry out house type approvals and site specific plan checks, ensuring the risk management process runs smoothly.
- Carry out all processes and key deliverables linked to the building control function.
- Liaise closely with each region for monthly completions, enabling the Key National surveyors to plan their visits and meet the needs of the client.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
Experience / Skills
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of Customer Services
- Good verbal and written Communication skills
- Highly motivated and well organised, displaying a positive mind-set.
- Highly skilled in creating audit trails and ensuring all FCA regulations are met and followed
- Ability to follow and champion the company culture and Values
- High level of interpersonal skills, with an ability to deal with people at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and flexible in personal approach
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you are interested, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.