Back to SearchBack to Search
Responsibilities will include:
Key National Account Manager
- Ref: CS403
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: 17000 - 19000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Our successful client is seeking a Key National Account Manager to join them to cover maternity leave for a 9 month contract. Working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, you will enjoy a host of employee benefits, joining a great team in fantastic offices (however homeworking may be initially required due to Covid), with a salary of £17-19k per annum.
Your role will be to create a long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and key site contacts throughout the life-cycle of a development. The account manager is the key point of contact for customers, developing a culture of customer satisfaction through the timely and thorough handling of queries, questions and site progress requirements from inception to completion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters, remote technical staff and all internal departments as to the progression of the site development.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate on a weekly basis with customers and surveyors the progress of their development.
- To initiate first point of contact from new order through delivering a Welcome Call focusing on processes, tools and methods of communication.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Ensuring Crisp contains correct information provided by the risk management teams to include names, email information and contact information.
- Continual review of non-active sites ensuring they are progressing and removing the burden on risk management staff to maintain progress.
- Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and update account information.
- Indexing documents to internal folders received from customers, surveyors and any 3rd party.
- Chasing customers/ surveyors for outstanding documentation.
- Conducting file reviews on plots reaching completion.
- Dealing with customer queries from both internal and external customers (surveyors and customers/ site-based queries).•Assisting in building control initial notices.
- Assisting in building control final notices.
- Issuing cover notes on demand.
- Completing site re-allocations on demand.
- Gathering completion forecast data to provide to senior staff within Key Nationals.
- Supporting additional technical staff such as Design Surveyors and Engineers.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Highly motivated and well organised, displaying a positive mind-set and high energy.
- High level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and remain open and honest
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative, with confidence to put forward new ideas and is flexible in personal approach
- Committed to being a strong team player and remaining positive and approachable
- Ambitious, willing to go above and beyond and is driven in achieving company goals and personal objectives
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office namely; word, excel and outlook
- Experience managing multiple customers, using various methods of communication
- Experience in using computerised data management system is desirable
- Customer Service experience is desirable
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and are interested, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Job: 'Key National Account Manager' // Job URL: 'http://www.jfrecruit.co.uk/view-jobs/key-national-account-manager' // Job Ref: 'CS403'