Back to SearchBack to Search
Key Broker Relationship Manager
- Ref: FS45
- Location: Home based
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: Competitive Apply for this Job
Our well established client is looking for a Key Broker Relationship Manager to join their team. This is a home based role with travel required around the UK.
To develop and maintain Key Broker relationships in the London market, across the UK and in the Channel Islands to ensure that we deliver a first class service and build profitable relationships. The role attracts a sizeable target to maintain due to the high value of quotes being generated by Key Brokers. The role requires a hands on approach from a candidate that is comfortable engaging with clients at boardroom level.
Overview of Responsibilities
• To achieve agreed sales and business objectives relating to targeted growth.
• To assist in the development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing Plan
• To regularly liaise with the UK Sales Director, providing business updates.
• Regularly liaise with Underwriting and Technical team on key schemes.
• To provide updates on progress and development and identify potential issues.
• To develop key contacts at senior levels within major target organisations.
• To deliver sales presentations to clients and work colleagues, as required.
• To produce sales statistics and provide management information on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
• To attend regular internal and external Sales Team meetings.
• To pro-actively manage existing, and develop new customer relationships.
• To attend Industry events and awards ceremony’s as required.
• To develop and maintain competitor and market knowledge.
• To strictly adhere to the Company’s selling practices and methods in accordance with FCA rules.
Experience / Skills
- In depth knowledge of FCA Regulations, gained in a similar Broker relationship role.
- A good understanding of the Insurance / Re- Insurance markets.
- Worked in the construction insurance market
- A highly successful track record of setting and achieving Sales targets.
- An in depth understanding of the insurance market and the construction sector.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers
- Good at problem solving.
- Proven experience dealing with demanding clients at all levels.
- Good at making large financial decisions with the help of D&B and underwriting.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
- Strong commercial and market awareness.
- Be able to deliver presentations to small and large groups confidently.
- Good report writing skills.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and are interested, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Job: 'Key Broker Relationship Manager' // Job URL: 'http://www.jfrecruit.co.uk/view-jobs/key-broker-relationship-manager' // Job Ref: 'FS45'