Junior Marketing Assistant
- Ref: CS265
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Contract / Full-time
- Salary: £17000 - £19000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
A new role has arisen with our highly successful, established and expanding Wirral based client. Our client is a short commute from Liverpool with great public transport links. You will be working in modern, prestigious offices with an extensive employee benefits list including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, on-site gym and exercise facilities, employee awards process - making this business a great "employer of choice"!!Working hours Monday-Friday 9.00-5.00pm - 1 hour lunch - 35 hour week.
Joining a growing marketing team as a junior marketing assistant, working as part of the marketing team to achieve business targets by providing comprehensive marketing and administration support, whilst operating strictly within FCA Regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and support the planning and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives for the dedicated business areas. Co-ordinating with the
Marketing, Sales and Business Partners teams. Task ownership from start to finish.
- Liaising with Marketing Manager and team members to ensure day to day team marketing tasks and deadlines are met.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department’s activities.
- Managing the approval process for new documents via the in-house system.
- Prepare and arrange shipment of promotional site materials as requested by clients.
- Provide information, resolve problems and liaise with customers on products and services, ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Undertake customer research to ensure high service standards are being maintained and ensure customer expectations are met.
- Logging all marketing activity and analysing for reporting purposes. Providing area management information to marketing manager on a weekly/monthly
basis as required.
- Keep abreast of legislation changes that affect all products and services, updating documents accordingly.
- To support the planning for trade exhibitions and industry events as required.
- To adhere to the FCA regulations governing the conduct of insurance business.
- Liaise with other areas on administrative and/or operational matters.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
Experience / Skills
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant or equivalent administrative role.
- Experience in event planning and management.
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
- A basic knowledge of the building/construction industry.
- Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers.
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
- Strong commercial and market awareness.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online communication.
- Have a good understanding of the main social media channels.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.