Inspections & Cargo Co-ordinator
- Ref: CS288
- Location: Liverpool
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £18,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
An exciting new role has arisen for our successful client based in Liverpool North.Working hours 8.30-5.00 Monday to Friday 1 hour lunch, free parking, working in modern prestigious office, the ideal candidate must be flexible with working hours. You will be joining a great team.
Your role will involve:
- Overseeing and supervision of effective administration, coordination, communication and customer services for inspections, supervision of loading and discharge, weighing, sampling, sample receipt, sample entry, inspection coordination, sample certification, invoicing, reporting, credit control, sample control and mailing.
- Provide assistance to inspections administration ensuring an up to date source of information for effective job execution.
- Provide any assistance in maintenance of quality systems.
- In conjunction with inspection managers, update and maintain inspections databases providing clients with job updates.
- Assist any additional administration services for the inspection invoicing.
- Cover or assist with any additional accounts administration as and when required. Including credit control and payments from inspection clients.
- Assist with Quality Accreditation Projects, Health and Safety procedures and policies.
- Undertake responsibilities in flexible manner and in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- Ideal background would suit someone from shipping or naval background however experience not essential
- Customer focused
- Proven administration skills
- Excellent telephone manner, a confident communicator via telephone and email
- Robust, physically fit and capable of moving consignments of samples on a regular basis.Up to 16Kg boxes.
- Fit and reliable and with a drive for continual improvement.
- Aware and be capable of understanding HSE law.
- Numerate and competent with degree or otherwise in science or technical subject.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you don’t hear from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.