- Ref: CS330
- Location: Liverpool
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: 42000 - 48000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Are you a commercially aware General Manager seeking a new challenge?
My client is the business owner of a successful business seeking to recruit a new General Manager to drive the commercial operations of the business forward. Salary DOE up to £48k plus performance related bonus, 28 days plus your birthday annual leave, free parking and pension. If you want to work for an ethical business and truly make an impact, look no further.
Your role will hold responsibilities for:
- Driving the business forward through commercial operations to enable controlled business growth - identifying commercial opportunities within the local area to provide visibility to the business
- Direct people management within the business including community engagement and finance
- Being the go-to individual within the business regarding day-to-day operational processes and to be able to overview, implement, manage and review
- Forging strong commercial relationships with local councils, charities, solicitors, GP’s, hospitals, sheltered housing establishments etc.
- Attending high level business meetings with local solicitors, GP’s, hospitals, sheltered housing establishments alongside internal management team
- Applying for and attending local and national business awards
- Identifying training needs for internal staff and providing those from external sources if applicable
- Investigations on lapsed and lost clients
- Attending national events and conferences
- Implementing and reviewing planning meetings with targeted outcomes
- Supporting Director of Care with initiatives and processes for inspections
Experience and skills required:
- Proven knowledge of managing and developing teams by setting, monitoring and revising objectives and managing outcomes from the team with a focus on driving the business forward. Implementing performance management where necessary.
- Strong people management skills, and the ability to manage a variety of personalities whilst promoting teamwork to achieve the aims of the business.
- Ability and experience of coaching and developing key players within the team.
- Managing growth, profit and quality.
- Financial acumen and a working knowledge of cash flow and profit and loss.
- Proven organisational skills with examples of operational systems management, implementation and review
- Passionate, inspirational, charismatic and empathetic manager of people
- Commercial business networker with experience of closing commercial opportunities
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you are interested, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.