- Ref: FS23
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Contract / Full-time
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Finance Manager –Wirral - £40-50,000 per annum
A new role has arisen with our highly successful, established and expanding Wirral based client. Our client is a short commute from Liverpool with great public transport links. You will be working in modern, prestigious offices with an extensive employee benefits list- making this business a great "employer of choice"!! Our client are looking for a permanent Finance Manager to join their team.
The Finance Manager will;
- Have line management responsibility for 3 people (Purchase Ledger Clerk, Credit Controller and Assistant Credit Controller). This includes ad-hoc support as and when required, monthly 1-2-1’s as well as informal catch-ups, additional work associated with PDP at year end (the Finance Controller will assist with these) and beginning of year. In addition quarterly reviews of PDP objectives and key tasks are performed to monitor the individuals are on track.
- Previous Management experience is essential.
- Management accounts preparation for the group including review of accruals and pre-payments, bank recs and other monthly journals posted by team.
- Previous experience of preparing Management Accounts is Essential.
- Premium Bordereau preparation on a monthly basis and assistance in dealing with any queries raised in relation to Bordereau.
- Previous experience of this task is desirable although not essential. The Finance Controller can provide training on this area if required although this naturally will take time.
Interested candidates must hold full qualification of either CIMA / ACCA / ACA.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you are interested, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.