- Ref: FS18
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
A new role has arisen with our highly successful, established and expanding Wirral based client. Our client is a short commute from Liverpool with great public transport links. You will be working in modern, prestigious offices with an extensive employee benefits list including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, on-site gym and exercise facilities, employee awards process - making this business a great "employer of choice"!! Our client are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team.
Under the supervision of the Financial Controller, to provide a professional focused financial service, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times.
Overview of Responsibilities
- To manage the credit control and purchase ledger functions of Finance.
- To provide assistance with the implementation of accounting procedures and controls in relation to trade debtors / sales transaction cycles and other accounting areas.
- To provide assistance to all other members of the finance team.
- To support the development of Navision accounting software application and management reporting facility.
- To support the design and development of any internal software initiatives.
- To complete tasks raised by internal customers in an accurate and timely manner.
- To support the Financial Controller and HR department with the production and review of monthly payroll.
- To support the production of sales invoices undertaken by the Finance Assistant.
- To support the team with the production of monthly management accounts and Group consolidation.
- To provide support to the Financial Controller in the production of group budget and reforecast analysis.
- To provide support to the Financial Director in the production of financial statements.
- Production of monthly premium bordereau for insurer specified by Financial Controller and assistance with resolution of bordereau queries.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
Experience / Skills
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience of credit control
- Experience of direct line management of teams
- Experience of working within a Finance team, operating similar processes and systems
- Experience of Navision or similar financial reporting systems
- Experience of accounting procedures and controls around sales and purchases cycles
- Advanced Microsoft office skills especially excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- High level of interpersonal skills, with an ability to deal with people at all levels
- Demonstrate ability to use own initiative and flexible in personal approach
- Ability to challenge and improve current procedures
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you are interested, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.