Dispute Resolution Admin Support
- Ref: CS292
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £15,000 - £18,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
A new role has arisen with our highly successful, established and expanding Wirral based client. Our client is a short commute from Liverpool with great public transport links. You will be working in modern, prestigious offices with an extensive employee benefits list including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, on-site gym and exercise facilities, employee awards process - making this business a great "employer of choice"!!
To support the Dispute Resolution function by providing front line support in processing first notifications. Ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times whilst providing a high level of customer service and operating strictly within FCA regulations and guidelines.
Overview of Responsibilities
- To deal with initial notifications enquiries via telephone, email and written correspondence from Policyholders, Developers and Builders ensuring they are logged on the Claims system within Service Level Agreements.
- To triage and manage own case load of new notifications to ensure all required background information is received ensuring tasks are completed within internally set Key Performance Indicators.
- Referring to the Dispute Resolution Service Technical Admin and/or Account Handler as appropriate upon receipt of all background information whilst adhering to internal Service Level Agreements.
- To field telephone calls for the Dispute Resolution team as necessary and set or complete tasks as required.
- To provide a daily overview of team work volumes and maintain and update relevant databases and spreadsheets as required, ensuring total accuracy.
- To manage and process incoming emails, ensuring the information is actioned and/or distributed as necessary.
- Ensure GDPR processes are adhered to throughout the process.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably required.
- Proven experience of understanding and the importance of providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good IT skills including Windows Office Suite and knowledge of databases.
- Ability to work under pressure to a high standard whilst managing own workload within agreed parameters and maintaining service levels.
- Flexible and adaptable to change with a positive can do attitude
- To be self-motivated and develop ability to motivate others
- Working knowledge of FCA Regulations and experience of insurance principles and/or latent defects principles would be desirable.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you are interested, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.