- Ref: CS266
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £26,000 - £32,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Our domiciliary care client is seeking a Deputy Manager to join their growing business, initially working 3 days per week on a six month contract with a view to full time permanent for the right person (Monday, Wednesday, Friday 7 hours per day, they are flexible with working hours).In return they offer a friendly working environment, flexible working hours, 30 days holiday entitlement pro rata, counselling sessions, well being workshops and further training if applicable including sign language courses, and family friendly fun days. Company phone is included, and uniform provided on request.
- The role involves positively supporting the Registered Manager in providing leadership to the administration, care, catering, housekeeping, laundry
and maintenance functions of the agency.
- To deputise for the function of the Registered Manager during their absence, while at all times supporting the decisions made by the Registered
- To maintain care and management skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to
maintain that currency of practice.
- To manage the services within the agency in accordance with standards agreed with the Registered Manager, Registered Provider, legislative requirements,
relevant regulations, and in line with accepted best practice, and within the financial plans agreed from time-to-time with the Registered
Duties will include:
- Setting up and evaluate care plans
- Risk assessments
- Interviewing new staff
- Day to day management in absence of registered manager
- Tender applications on Chest System
- The role will involve having phone on call to support staff on site
- The successful applicant will have a domiciliary care background with Level 5 care management qualification or strong level 3 with work experience
at that level.
- Must be reliable and hardworking.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.