Customer Services Advisor/ Internal Sales Advisor
- Ref: FS25
- Location: Liverpool
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £20,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Role: Customer Service Agent
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Benefits: upcoming commission structure, uniform, statutory pension contribution, and fuel allowance
we are currently looking for a Customer Services/Internal Sales Advisor to join our client in their growing Liverpool office. The new Customer Service Agent will be able to advise new and existing customers with solutions to their questions using excellent written English and demonstrate problem solving abilities by offering alternative products which we supply and up-sell complimentary products where appropriate.
We’re looking for a candidate with an excellent understanding of digital communications and previous experience in customer services and sales.
About the Customer Services/Internal Sales Advisor Role
This role will involve processing inbound sales orders as well as conducting outbound communications with key accounts and lapsed customers via email using CRM system and phone calls – therefore a confident and polite telephone manner is also required. The job role will also include servicing the brisk trade counter - both current customers and new inquiries
The ideal candidate must have exceptional written communication skills to help quickly resolve online enquires via our live Web Chat and email queries.
- Making outward bound calls to existing and potential customers in order to support sales, marketing objectives and targets
- Answer incoming calls from customers and suppliers
- Serving Customers at the Trade Counter
- Visiting Customers at their premises
- Apply and answering digital forms of communication
- Processing sales orders on computer system
- Resolve customer enquiries and complaints
- Follow current company procedures contribute to their further development
- Assist in maintaining customer records
- Sending out relevant sales material to new and existing customers
- Help to develop and maintain a customer follow-up programme to ensure complete satisfaction with orders
Customer Services/Internal Sales Advisor Duties
- Keep up to date with and follow the Company’s policies and procedures
- To be flexible with regards times of work within the needs of the Company as defined by your line manager
- To attend, prepare for and participate in regular team meetings
- With your line manager, identify training needs and take responsibility for attending training courses as directed and giving formal feedback
- Work within the ISO 9001 (Quality Management System), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System) and OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety Policy)
- To be aware of and adhere to all Health & Safety issues in line with the company policies
- Undertake such duties that might reasonably fall within the post’s responsibilities as directed by your line manager
- Good understanding of digital communications
- Previous experience in customer services and sales
- Be able to deal with customers in a positive, reliable and pleasant way.
- Have a genuine interest in working with and helping customers.
- Have good communication skills, be polite, tactful and friendly.
- Self-motivating, out-going, with a positive attitude and appreciation of team ethics
- Must be organised, conscientious and be able to work on own initiative and multi-task.
- Possess proficient computer skills to work through various applications including Microsoft Office and OGL Profit Plus.
- Attention to detail to meet accuracy standards.
If you have the relevant experience and are interested, please forward a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.