Joining a busy customer service team, your normal weekly hours will be 37.5 hours per week between 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays 10.00am
to 2.00pm (on a rota) as agreed with your manager to begin with you will mainly be working between 8.30am -6pm Mon-Friday but this will be subject
to change. In return the business offers Free parking, 22 days holiday plus bank holidays and a great working culture.
Main Purpose of Job
You will be responsible for effectively and consistently resolving any conveyancing related queries received from clients, lenders, law firms and service
providers through inbound telephony and email management.
Your role will involve liaising with clients to effectively and consistently resolve any queries and to provide the highest standard of customer care,
always aiming for excellence. You will aim to answer all queries and provide a first call resolution. You will also work very closely with the
internal Customer Relations Team to ensure continuity of service and to achieve your objectives.
You will work closely within the Customer Services team and other Operational teams to ensure the overall Customer Service aims and objectives are
met and exceeded.
•Answer client telephone queries; these queries vary in urgency and complexity
• Liaise with the Customer Relation Team to provide a satisfactory response to any complaint
• Provide support to the Customer Relations Team when required
• Capture dates and times at which contact has been attempted or achieved
• Organise calls to incorporate clients requested call back times
• Undertake training as required
• Take part in team meetings to share learning and improve processes
• Perform other tasks as required by management
• Deliver on your promises.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have not heard back from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.