- Ref: FS13
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £8.75 - £9.50 Per Hour Apply for this Job
An exciting customer service role has arisen with one of our local Birkenhead clients, this role is a full time position working 8.30am-5pm Monday – Friday however our client is open to consider part time hours for the right candidate. The role offers 21 days holiday plus back holiday and the office closes at Christmas.
Your role will assist in the customer services function and ensure that all service activities are aligned to deliver the sales growth required with new and existing clients. You will use Microsoft Navision and Outlook Mailbox to ensure all information is kept up to date and correct on all media on a daily basis.
- To support the Senior Management Team in the operational efficiency of the department in order to ensure smooth running of all departments.
- Answer telephones/telecom, direct calls/deliveries and take messages.
- Maintain and update filing daily.
- Respond to customer queries and assist with quotes and taking orders
- Enter sales orders into Navision and ensure all relevant follow up paperwork is created and received back from the customer
- Ship orders off Navision once work orders are received and arrange carrier if required.
- Arrange collections of customer samples, damaged goods, returns, etc when required
- Process orders in the tracking tray daily to record tracking number and packing details and place in the invoicing tray.
- Liaise with customers to arrange repairs; send paperwork, review products, and arrange quote, order, repair and return.
- Take card details over the phone
- Arrange paperwork for customers to sign when they are wanting to loan a sample.
- Create purchase orders
- Twice weekly chase of customers and internal staff members for any paperwork, payment, etc. that is preventing an order from being shipped.
- Send weekly update of Production dates to customers
- Log customer feedback, complaints and non-conformances in CRM. Report complaints to Head of Customer Services and General Manager to close off and resolve.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Order office stationery, printer cartridges and ensure all process equipment is ready for use at all times.
- To constantly strive to improve customer service by identifying and implementing process and system improvements.
- Adhering to Health and Safety and ISO requirements
- Attend Training Course when required
- To undertake any other duties as required.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Work well with other and able to quickly build effective relationships with all levels both internally and externally. Treats others with dignity and respect.
- High level of attention to detail – provides accurate information and spots inaccuracies quickly and takes action.
- Customer Focus – understands customer behaviour and strives to exceed customer expectations.
- Developing self and others – keen to learn and develop new skills. Supports others with their learning and development.
- Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Microsoft CRM, SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
If you feel you have the skills and experience please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven't heard back from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.