- Ref: CS297
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £8.50 Per Hour Apply for this Job
An exciting customer service role has arisen with one of our local Birkenhead clients, this role is working 8.30am-5pm Monday - Friday, the role offers 21 days holiday plus back holiday and the office closes at Christmas. Our client is looking for someone who understands the importance of Customer Services to ensure the customer is dealt with quickly and in the correct manner.
Your role will assist in the customer services function and ensure that all service activities are aligned to deliver the sales growth required with new and existing clients. You will use Microsoft Navision and Outlook Mailbox to ensure all information is kept up to date and correct on all media on a daily basis.
- To support the Senior Management Team in the operational efficiency of the department in order to ensure smooth running of all departments.
- Answer telephones/telecom, direct calls/deliveries and take messages.
- Maintain and update filing daily.
- Communicate with customers to respond to queries and assist with quotes and taking orders in an efficient and profitable manner.
- Enter sales orders into Navision and ensure all relevant follow up paperwork is created and received back from the customer and filed in the correct location while awaiting work order.
- Ship orders off Navision once work orders are received and arrange carrier if required meeting time deadlines.
- Arrange collections of customer samples, damaged goods, returns, etc when required, using the appropriate carrier.
- Send daily tracking emails to customers so they are able to track the delivery of their parcel.
- Process orders in the tracking tray daily to record tracking number and packing details and place in the invoicing tray.
- Liaise with customers to arrange repairs; send paperwork, review products, and arrange quote, order, repair and return. Repair work order form must stay with the product throughout.
- Take card details over the phone ensuring the information you have is accurate when passing through to accounts to arrange payment.
- Arrange paperwork for customers to sign when they are wanting to loan a sample. Ensure this is then chased and returned in the time frame agreed and invoiced to the customer is required.
- Create purchase orders when required and ensure that they are sent to the supplier and an estimate delivery date is received.
- Twice weekly chase of customers and internal staff members for any paperwork, payment, etc that is preventing an order from being shipped.
- Send bi-weekly update of Production dates to customers so they are aware of any changes to the schedule.
- Log customer feedback, complaints and non-conformances in CRM. Report complaints to Head of Customer Services and General Manager to close off and resolve.
- Log any Admin Quality issues highlighted within the customer service department prior to shipping.
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Order office stationery, printer cartridges and ensure all process equipment is ready for use at all times.
- Work in line with 5S systems in place within the office environment.
- To constantly strive to improve customer service by identifying and implementing process and system improvements.
- Ensure all paperwork/projects are completed or the relevant information passed to a colleague before any time off to ensure nothing is left outstanding.
- To ensure that Health and Safety and ISO requirements are met within the function and report any variances to Coordinator.
- Attend Training Course when required
- To undertake any other duties as required.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Work well with other and able to quickly build effective relationships with all levels both internally and externally. Treats others with dignity and respect.
- High level of attention to detail – provides accurate information and spots inaccuracies quickly and takes action.
- Customer Focus – understands customer behaviour and strives to exceed customer expectations.
- Developing self and others – keen to learn and develop new skills. Supports others with their learning and development.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.