- Ref: CS358
- Location: Birkenhead
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: up to - £17000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Are you passionate about customer service and looking for a mixture of telephone based work and administration?
Do you want to join a busy and friendly team?
Our client is seeking a Customer focused administrator to support their technical team. You will enjoy working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, you will enjoy a host of employee benefits, joining a great team in fantastic offices (however homeworking may be initially required due to Covid), with a salary up to £17k per annum.
You will be provide a customer focused admin service to ensure systems and processes are effectively followed at all times and that the customers needed are exceeded and not just met.
Duties will include:
- Supporting a variety of technical team leaders and managers
- Managing incoming correspondence and queries including hard copies, discs and web based client portals
- Correctly scanning, uploading, filing, renaming and distributing information as appropriate across a variety of departments and platforms
- Use web shares and drop box to save information into the relevant place
- Extract information shared for the use by the technical teams
- Allocate and manage workload for multiple teams
- Liaising with fire officer and sewerage consultants with required administration within agreed timescales
- Highly motivated and well organised, displaying a positive mind-set and high energy.
- Ability to follow and champion the business culture and Values
- High level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and remain open and hones
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative, with confidence to put forward new ideas and is flexible in personal approach
- Committed to being a strong team player and remaining positive and approachable
- Ambitious, willing to go above and beyond and is driven in achieving company goals and personal objectives
- Must be familiar with Microsoft office namely; word, excel and outlook
- Customer Service experience is essential
For full details of this role, and to apply if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please email your CV
Due to high influx of candidates for this role, if you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful