Client Relationship Manager (Contractor Payroll)
- Ref: JF323
- Location: South Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Client Relationship Manager - £19-21K - South Wirral
An exciting new role has arisen for an experienced Client Relationship Manager within contractor payroll, working for a fully established and highly reputable business based on the Wirral.Working hours 8.30-5.30 Mon-Thurs, Fri 8.30-4pm. - 28 days statutory holidays.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration of Contracting Solutions.
- To maintain contractor records in order that payments are made compliantly and in accordance with statutory regulations.
- General administration in line with Company Processes.
- Answering telephones and dealing with any queries.
- Contacting contractors to register them and sending out of new starter packs.
- Maintaining and establishing relationships with their agency clients.
- Where contractors move to new agencies, responsible for contacting agency to set up ready for payroll and arrange appointments for Directors.
- Ensuring that all agency leads are passed quickly and efficiently to the Directors.
- Chasing of starter packs.
- Completion of expenses including entry into Umbrella Control.
- Entering employee and contractor details onto Umbrella Control and QTAC.
- Send Pay advice and payroll documents out by Email and Post.
- Send weekly pay texts to all contractors and employees.
- Keep contractor records up to date with personal and contract details.
- Keep tracking spreadsheets up to date.
- As part of the team, keep the company social media presence active.
- Gather tax return information to generate leads for CFA.
- Scan all paperwork onto system to help comply with GDPR and aid with the company’s goal to be paperless.
- Team Involvement:
- To work in a small team environment.
- When required, post the outgoing mail.
To carry out any other duties reasonably requested.
Role to be fluid with the needs of the business and will evolve.
Contractor payroll processing
Excellent customer services skills via telephone and email - this role will involve a vast amount of telephone liaison with contractors
IT systems - Excel, Word, Outlook - our clients uses Umbrella contractor software which training can be given
38.5 hour week, 28 days statutory holidays, pension
If you feel you have the skills, qualifications and experience, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org