- Ref: JF336
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Part-time
- Salary: 22000 - 22000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
You will report to a Board of Trustees taking responsibility for all aspects of the overall strategy including planning, resourcing, operational performance
and governance as well as representing the charity and it's work externally. This is a truly varied role and the successful applicant will be involved
in every area of the charity to ensure it thrives and provides the service that is expected.
- Strategic and Operational Tasks
- Leading and Managing the Organisation.
- Promotion of the Charity
- Financial with accountant
- Fundraising and Income Generation
- Working with the Board of Trustees.
- Nursing degree or health degree qualification or equivalent health and social care qualification
- Proven track record in leading an organisation through a step-change in growth including digital and global expansion
- Proven relationship management expertise with internal and external stakeholders within the health and social care sector
- Strong understanding of fundraising
- Knowledge and experience of successfully leading a voluntary sector organisation
- Strong financial and commercial acumen including budget planning and researching future financial streams into the organisation
- Knowledge and experience of working in cancer care
- An effective and proven operations professional who can see and strive for the bigger picture
- Ability to instil and grow a strong internal culture, and lead a high performing team.
- Able to work collaboratively with the board of trustees.
- Be a creative thinker with a strong sense of integrity and a value driven approach.