CCTV Installation Engineer
- Ref: CS323
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: 24000 - 30000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Our successful client is a specialist business offering IP-based CCTV throughout North West and the UK. They are now looking for 2 Installation Engineers to join their enthusiastic and friendly team. With a salary of up to £30k DOE, they also offer an annual performance-based salary review, workplace pension, 25 days holidays plus bank holidays, a company van, laptop and iPhone for business use. They also offer an employee development plan to enable for your ongoing career development.
- Carry out CCTV installations, maintenance and emergency call-outs (no on-call duties or night-time or weekend call outs)
- Prepare, cable and mount CCTV equipment and associated devices
- Test cameras to ensure they are functional
- The vast majority of your work will be based in the North West. However, you’ll occasionally be required to travel throughout the UK and undertake overnight stays.
To be considered for this amazing role you need:
- Relevant experience on commercial sites, either in CCTV or security installations or through hands-on experience with data cabling
- A keen interest in IT and/or networking
- Excellent awareness of health and safety standards
- A full driving licence
- Wiling to undertake a DBS check - security screening will also be required
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and are interested, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.