Domiciliary Care Manager
- Ref: CS262
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £28,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Our client is a Wirral home care provider seeking a Domicilaery Care Manager, this role is responsible for the efficient running of the business and managing the admin team and the road based care workers as well as dealing with customers and care workers. You will work on a rota basis between 6am - 2pm, 9am - 5pm and 2pm - 10pm, 35 - 40 hours per week.
- Accountable to the directors/shareholders of the business.
- Responsibility for the legal and ethical running of the day-to-day business.
- Achievement of sales targets and delivery within budgets.
- To work within agreed budgets to ensure profitability of business.
- Ultimate responsibility for all staff.
- To ensure successful operation of quality control systems.
- Implementation of complaints procedure.
- Preparation of Management Reports for bank and directors use.
- To participate in the growth and development of the business, locally and regionally through various marketing exercises.
- Preparation of all invoices.
- Preparing information for payroll.
- Management experience of service provision in the care profession.Minimum standard or ‘working towards’ NVQ 4 in social care.
- Skills & Attributes
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Experience of financial management
- Sound understanding of good care principles
- Skills in assessment and care planning
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to cope with pressure
- Even-tempered and patient
- Ability to cope with change
- Ability to display empathy and warmth
- Must have full driving licence
- Must have (or be working towards) level 4 in Social Care
- Must have a CRB check
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don't hear from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.