Back to SearchBack to Search
Broker Relationship Manager
- Ref: CS354
- Location: London - SE
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: 40000 - 45000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
A new role has arisen with our highly successful, established and expanding client. With an extensive employee benefits list- making this business a great "employer of choice"!! Our client are looking for a Broker Relationship Manager to join their team.
To develop and maintain broker relationships in the London market and across the UK to ensure that we deliver a first class service and build profitable relationships. The role attracts a sizeable target to maintain due to the high value of quotes being generated by brokers. The role requires a hands on approach from a candidate that is comfortable engaging with clients at boardroom level.
- To achieve agreed sales and business objectives relating to targeted growth.
- To assist in the development and implementation of the Sales and Marketing Plan for the range of products.
- To regularly liaise with the UK Sales Director, providing business updates.
- Regularly liaise with Underwriting and Technical team on key schemes.
- To provide updates on progress and development and identify potential issues.
- To develop key contacts at senior levels within major target organisations.
- To deliver sales presentations to clients and work colleagues, as required.
- To produce sales statistics and provide management information on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
- To attend regular internal and external Sales Team meetings.
- To pro-actively manage existing, and develop new customer relationships.
- To attend Industry events and awards ceremony’s as required.
- To develop and maintain competitor and market knowledge.
- To strictly adhere to the Company’s selling practices and methods in accordance with FCA rules.
Experience / Skills
- In depth knowledge of FCA Regulations, gained in a similar Broker relationship role.
- A good understanding of the Insurance / Re- Insurance markets.
- Worked in the construction insurance market with a good knowledge of the C.A.R. product.
- A highly successful track record of setting and achieving Sales targets.
- An in depth understanding of the insurance market and the construction sector.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers
- Good at problem solving.
- Proven experience dealing with demanding clients at all levels.
- Good at making large financial decisions with the help of D&B and underwriting.
- Proven ability to persuade and influence
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
- Strong commercial and market awareness.
- Be able to deliver presentations to small and large groups confidently.
- Good report writing skills.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience and you are interested, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Job: 'Broker Relationship Manager' // Job URL: 'http://www.jfrecruit.co.uk/view-jobs/broker-relationship-manager' // Job Ref: 'CS354'