- Ref: JF322
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Administration Co-ordinator - £17-19K - Wirral
A brand new and exciting role has arisen for an established and unique business that is very successful in Europe and is looking to replicate this in the UK.Based on the Wirral, working in modern state of the art offices, you will initially be working within a small team but as this company grows you will have the opportunity to grow with it.
Facilitating office organisation and communication by performing administrative duties and acting as a receptionist.
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data and archived reports
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department/employee.
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Making travel arrangements for employees
- Learning about the company's mission and available products/services
- Educating clients about what products/services are available and how to purchase them
- Building relationships with clients
- Sending emails and messages.
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Skills and Qualifications Required:
Previous office management experience including reception, filing, bookkeeping, organisation, proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, time management, communication, attention to detail, problem solving, multi-tasking, order management, billing, reporting, researching, ordering, invoicing, scheduling, typing, computer skills. Must be a car owner.
Willingness to develop role by shadowing colleagues and working in schools when required.
Working hours Monday to Friday 8.30-5.00 pm with half an hour lunch, 20 days holiday plus statutory.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and are interested, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.