- Ref: CS343
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: 220000 - 250000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Our growing Wirral based client is seeking a full time Accounts Manager to join their business, salary £22-25k negotiable depending on experience plus target based incentives. Working hours Monday-Friday 8.30am until 4.00pm, the business is easily accessible via public transport however free parking is available onsite. Candidates with previous knowledge of factoring/discount billing will be considered favourably.
- Maintaining Books of accounts using Quickbooks
- Finalisation till Trial Balance & Balance Sheet - Monthly
- Maintenance of Debtor & CreditorsLedger
- Bank & supplier reconciliation
- Month End Stock take
- Monthly VAT calculation/ filing of VAT return
- Following up with debtors for collection within agreed credit period.
- Communication with our Bill discounting provider
- Provide Debtors / Creditors list, Management accounts & other financial reports to Management.
- Any other related function & responsibility
- Experience in Book keeping and accountancy minimum- upto Trial Balance level
- Should be able to produce management accounts
- Knowledge of Bill discounting/ factoring & its method of accounting
- Experience with Quick Books (preferred) or similar accounting software
- Good communication skills, will be expected to follow up with debtors and creditors
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this role, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.