3D Visualisation Technician (Photographer)
- Ref: CS260
- Location: London
- Type: Permanent / Full-time
- Salary: 35000 - 40000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Due to growth an exciting new role has arisen with one of our prestigious clients who are seeking a 3D Visualisation Technician to join their London based team. This is a full time permanent position, working 9-5pm Monday to Friday, based in central London office, with a requirement to travel across the UK for 3 days a week. Working in modern offices, with an extensive employee benefits list including 25 days holiday, contributory pension, on-site gym and exercise facilities, employee awards process.
This role will produce a portfolio of training aids made up of 360 degree and 3 dimensional images, within the new build construction environment, capturing, editing and creating a high quality library of material. Although this is a London based role, you will be required to travel across the UK a minimum of 3 days per week.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Develop a library of key construction stages as a base repository for learning images.
- As directed by Line Manager, liaise with Surveyor Management to co-ordinate site visits and capture appropriate images for development of ‘house
- Ensure appropriate communications, including follow up and follow through, are in place to meet required outputs.
- Using most up-to-date equipment and proprietary software, stich photos together, using best images and complete the VR training package.
- Liaise with Technical Training Management who will review submissions, provide commentary to support images and enable you to insert ‘hot spots’
- Once training packages are finalised, catalogue via sound indexing system and place in the appropriate category
- Regularly update, edit and maintain library content and virtual tour material to ensure the integrity of the training packages
- To implement most effective ‘roll out’ plan as directed by Line Manager, engaging with key stakeholders as appropriate
Experience / Skills
- Professional photograph experience gained in a similar property environment
- Full clean driving licence
- IT literate
- Strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisation skills with an ability to manage a series of tasks in a methodical approach
- Customer focused, with an ability to engage with key stakeholders at all levels
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.