Back to SearchBack to Search
Duties will include:
2 x Dispute Resolution Handlers
- Ref: CS398
- Location: Wirral
- Type: Contract / Full-time
- Salary: up to £30000 Per Annum Apply for this Job
Due to growth, our client is seeking 2 Dispute Resolution Handlers to join their highly successful, established and expanding team for a 12 month contract. Working 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday, you will enjoy a host of employee benefits, joining a great team in fantastic offices (however homeworking may be initially required due to Covid), with a salary of up to £30k per annum DOE.
You will provide a professional, clear and effective conciliation facility within the Dispute Resolution function. Ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times whilst providing a high level of Customer Service and communication, operating strictly within FCA regulations and guidelines.
Duties will include:
- To deliver the best possible customer service when dealing with internal and external customers.
- To manage own caseload of dispute cases by regularly communicating with Policyholders, Developers and Builders by telephone and email, ensuring that lines of communication are kept open between all parties to resolve cases effectively.
- Investigate disputes producing time lines of facts and suggest solutions in line with FCA/Insurer regulations, internal processes and the Warranty Policy documents.
- To ensure that the cases are resolved in line with our Policy Documents by gathering pertinent information to provide tailored responses and decisions of various complexities.
- Responding to enquiries via telephone, email and written correspondence within Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensuring that relevant information is captured on various systems within Service Level Agreements.
- Referring and liaising with the Dispute Resolution Service Technical Advisor and the Technical Services Department when technical guidance is required.
- To identify to the DRS Team Leader and DRS Operations Manager of any complex, contentious or litigious issues at the earliest opportunity.
- To continually look for ways to improve processes to ensure a clear and effective conciliation service.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably required
Experience / Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge, understanding and experience of Customer Services.
- Good verbal and written Communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills, with an ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Highly motivated and well organised, displaying a positive mind-set.
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and flexible in personal approach.
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Must be confident in working both independently and as part of a team
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role and are interested, please forward a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you haven't heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Job: '2 x Dispute Resolution Handlers' // Job URL: 'http://www.jfrecruit.co.uk/view-jobs/2-x-dispute-resolution-handlers' // Job Ref: 'CS398'