Joanne Finnerty launched the business in 2013 from her home office, with the goal of providing an excellent recruitment service to businesses within Wirral, four years on, and two premises later JF Recruit want to take this opportunity to share our successes over the past four years and thank those that have helped us to achieve them.
- Securing great office space in The Lauries Centre in Birkenhead which meant we could grow our team, and also allows us to offer interview rooms to our clients should they require confidential off-site interview space.
- Recruitment and retention of a fantastic team with a shared recruitment background of over 50 years.
- The business...
Within recruitment there is one main publication that everyone who is passionate about their career reads to gain a wider insight into the industry, and it showcases the business leaders allowing recruiters to see what’s hot and not. It displays industry trends and generally allows you to understand the audience better (our clients).
After being an avid reader of the publication for many years we were incredibly excited when Joanne Finnerty, our MD received a call from the Editor, DeeDee Doke herself to ask if she could interview Jo for an article to be released the following month. The excitement grew further seeing it in print, as you can see from some of the team pictured above.
To read the full article,...
DLIB WOMEN IN BUSINESS AWARD NOMINEE!
Best Recruiter of the Year Joanne Finnerty – JF Recruitment
Due to the continued support of our clients and candidates, our very own Joanne Finnerty has been shortlisted for “Best Recruiter of the Year”.
Thank you for everyone who votes, and good luck to all nominees.
JFR would like to offer you our 2016 selection, a sprinkling of news, festive tidings and finally the menu for 2017
2016 has been an exciting year for Joanne Finnerty Recruitment and the team, so we wanted to share some of our highlights!
- New Consultant joining the team Emily Welch
- New apprentice joining the team who is now training to become a recruitment resourcer Beth Stockton.
- Increased turnover of 109%
- MIB Awards: Nominated Professional Services Business of the Year
- Women in Business Awards: Nominated for Best Recruiter of the Year
- Wirral Business Awards: Customer Service Award Winner
We have worked hard this year to build our Corporate Connections via Wirral Connect to the charities throughout Wirral, giving one day back per month to the community and third...
Friday, 16th September at Thornton Manor, Wirral
Our senior management team attended Wirral Chambers’ Wirral Business Awards on Friday, where we had been nominated for the Customer Service Award, sponsored by Liverpool John Lennon Airport. We feel our customer service is defined by our success as a business and since Joanne Finnerty Recruitment was established back in 2013 we have grown tremendously, our key to success is to only promise what we can deliver and follow strict SLA’s and KPI’s which we set ourselves. This success was realised on Friday when we received the award for Customer Service.
As a recruitment business we have two sets of customers – candidates who we find jobs for and our clients who we recruit for. Without our...
We are often asked by our clients how we manage to attract new business, and our answer is quite simple. “It’s all about business networking and visibility”. In a market now that’s saturated with telesales and email marketing, it’s all about who you connect with corporately.
Joanne Finnerty Recruitment Advice on Business Networking and Visibility
Follow our simple steps to engage the local business community and attract more clients.
Join your local chamber of commerce, they offer a host of advice and can introduce you to strategic alliances for your business, as well as offering fantastic training
- Attend networking events, whether it’s a breakfast club, or evening event, you will meet many businesses that will introduce you to clients and offer you invaluable knowledge...