JFR 2019 Update
With a HoHoHo we are rapidly approaching Christmas and the end of 2019, but don’t shed a tear, the JFR team are excited to move into the next decade and the year ahead 2020.
Firstly we’d like to give a little shout out to our strategic partners at Wirral Chamber, BNI and LinkedIn Online for all your support and working with us all year.
2019 has been full of excitement and laughs for the team, here’s a few of our highlights:
- In her role as Governor, Jo enjoyed supporting Sue Higginson and her brilliant team at Wirral Met College #loveourcolleges
- Feb – Julie wowed us with her financial sector ability, filling our record number of roles in one week
- May – we moved into a new office within The Lauries Centre which is a much better fit for the team
- June – Faye was promoted to Account Manager after two years hard work, and she’s smashed it ever since. Then in July, she placed her first executive role with her biggest fee to date.
- August – Claire passed her CIPD Level 5 and launched our HR Division
- September – we all breathed a sigh of relief as Jo finally had her gallbladder whipped out. #nomorecomplainingintheofficefromJo
- November– Jo attended the Success Resources Conference in Birmingham learning from the likes of Gary Vaynerchuck.
- Also in November – the team were nominated for business of the year and attended Wirral Life Awards. Claire said #Yestothedress for her wedding next year.
- December – We've won a couple of new large contracts meaning we’ll be starting 2020 with even more vacancies for you all.
Finally thank those that have worked with us, our fabulous candidates, our business would not exist without you, and our wonderful clients, who entrust their recruitment with us.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us at JF Recruit.