JF Recruit are celebrating 4 years in business this month!
Joanne Finnerty launched the business in 2013 from her home office, with the goal of providing an excellent recruitment service to businesses within Wirral, four years on, and two premises later JF Recruit want to take this opportunity to share our successes over the past four years and thank those that have helped us to achieve them.
- Securing great office space in The Lauries Centre in Birkenhead which meant we could grow our team, and also allows us to offer interview rooms to our clients should they require confidential off-site interview space.
- Recruitment and retention of a fantastic team with a shared recruitment background of over 50 years.
- The business has grown year on year thanks to the hard work of Joanne and her team, reaching over 400 businesses across the North West, and increasing in turnover year after year.
- Recognised Wirral Business Awards, 2016 Customer Service Award Winner
- Recognised MIB Awards, Nominated Professional Services Business of the Year
- Recognised Women in Business Awards, Joanne nominated for Best Recruiter of the Year
- Recognised by the national recruitment industry magazine, “The Recruiter” following an interview by their Editor with Joanne
Third Sector Support
It’s not all about us, with the success and support we receive the JFR team like to give back in many ways including:
- Supporter of Birkenhead Bid
- Wirral Young Chamber Mentor for Weatherhead High School
- Supporter of Wirral Rucksack Challenge
- Coaching New Writers with online support via an online forum
- Supporter of RNIB
- Supporter of Birkenhead’s “The Hive”
- One of the team even donated her wedding dress to St Johns Hospice
Our Support – Our Thanks go to:
- Our Candidates & Clients – Without the business we receive from our loyal clients and the faith our candidates place in us to find them their “forever job”, JF Recruit would not exist so we thank you!
- BNI – In the early days and still today, Joanne has built the business on referrals and recommendations and we have received invaluable support, and business from the BNI Network!
- Wirral Chamber of Commerce – Our landlords and faithful clients, Wirral Chamber provide support to the business and our team in a number of ways which is invaluable to the business.
- Tranmere Rovers Football Club – Our local team
- Our suppliers – Your services allow us to provide ours, we have a fantastic working relationship with each of our suppliers.
We’ve had a fantastic last four years and the team are looking forward to the many exciting plans ahead – more news to follow…