Find your forever job
If you’d rather live to work than just work to live, then it’s time you talked to Joanne Finnerty Recruitment. We can find you a job that not only matches your skills and ambitions, but also your personality, so you’ll feel right at home from the first day and really enjoy going to work.
Getting to know you
We’ll take the time to get to know you, so you’ll only ever get sent opportunities that are right for your skills and your personality. It’s our job to find your perfect job, and have a great success rate, so you can be sure that your time with us is time well spent, and a real investment in your future.
- You’ll complete a full interview process – to find who you really are and what you want from your career
- You’ll get an honest appraisal – to help you to see what you have to offer employers and understand your full potential
- You’ll get full interview preparation – including expert advice on everything from psychometric tests to the questions you should ask
- You’ll be kept fully informed – with updates and feedback every step of the way, from initial application to your first review
Your ideal job is out there and we won’t stop searching until we find it for you.
We need candidates like you
It’s a competitive market and we need to attract the very best people to keep our clients satisfied. So you can be sure that we’ll work hard for you, to earn your trust, develop our relationship and keep your talent and skills until we have found the role that is right for you.
Talk to the team that cares about your career. Call JF Recruitment today on 0151 601 5288 or email email@example.com.
Keeping it real
At JF Recruitment, we promise to always be open and honest with you.
- We’ll help you to appreciate the level you are at
- We’ll be clear about the roles you are right for
- We’ll tell you the salary you can expect
Getting you ready
With JF Recruitment, you’ll receive thorough interview prep, including:
- Questionnaires, tests and challenges
- Mock interviews to refine your responses
- Confidence building ready for the big day.
So you’ve got the job, what now?
You’ll receive regular contact from us to make sure everything is what you hoped for, including:
- Helping to make your new working relationship work
- Calling after the first day, first week and during the first three months
- Staying in touch to make sure you are happy with your new job
“Really appreciate your time and effort, I’m really grateful and excited about the opportunity I’ve been presented with”